- 1/2 onions, brown
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 sweet spiced gherkins, (or to taste)
- 250 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Chop Onion 5 secs on speed 6/7.
Add oil and sauté 2 mins 100deg on speed 1.
Add gherkins and chop 5 secs on speed 6/7.
Add cream cheese and beat 30 secs on speed 5/6.
Scrape down sides and beat a few more secs until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Matt Pasta
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese