- 500 grams rice milk
- 50 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 50 grams Nuttelex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
Put all ingredients into the the bowl.
Cook for 7 mins at 90 degrees on speed 3-4 or until the desired consistency is achieved.
See below for tips to double the recipe.
If you want to double this recipe cook for 12 mins at 90 degrees speed 3-4 or until desired thickness achieved
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Indian Chicken Chapli
- Russian beetroot salad
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste