- 500 grams rice milk
- 50 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 50 grams Nuttelex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the the bowl.
Cook for 7 mins at 90 degrees on speed 3-4 or until the desired consistency is achieved.
See below for tips to double the recipe.
If you want to double this recipe cook for 12 mins at 90 degrees speed 3-4 or until desired thickness achieved
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam