- 1 5cm strip Lemon Peel
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Large carrot
- 250 grams zucchini
- large handful basil leaves
- 50 grams pinenuts
- 70 grams olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
-Grate Lemon Zest with Parmesan, 12 sec/spd 9.
-Add remaining ingredients and chop 20 sec/spd 7. Scrape sides of bowl and chop for same time again.
-Stir through lots of sauce with cooked pasta, and extra Parmesan of course!
The Gotcha part of this is that is has hidden veges, and my little one gobbles it up unknowingly.
Great on a piece of bread or toast, boiled eggs, on a piece of steak.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Cream Cheese
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato