- 1 cup of raw sugar
- 1 cup of golden syrup
- 1 cup of cream, or use light cream
- 1 cup of dutch cocoa
- 60 g Butter
Add all ingredients to your thermomix "Closed lid"
90 degrees, speed 2, 6mins"Counter-clockwise operation"
Serve hot on desserts, store in glass jars in the fridge.
One step sauce
You can adjust the final qty up or down as long as the ratios stay same.
Great on icecream or icecream and fruit (strawberries, banana etc)
For Caramel version just omit cocoa.
Store in sterilised glass jar, keep opened jars in the fridge.
Reheat later in microwave or by putting glass jar in a saucepan of water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies