- 1 cup of raw sugar
- 1 cup of golden syrup
- 1 cup of cream, or use light cream
- 1 cup of dutch cocoa
- 60 g Butter
Add all ingredients to your thermomix
90 degrees, speed 2, 6mins
Serve hot on desserts, store in glass jars in the fridge.
One step sauce
You can adjust the final qty up or down as long as the ratios stay same.
Great on icecream or icecream and fruit (strawberries, banana etc)
For Caramel version just omit cocoa.
Store in sterilised glass jar, keep opened jars in the fridge.
Reheat later in microwave or by putting glass jar in a saucepan of water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing