- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red onion, (quarters)
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 2-4 chillies (to taste), (without seeds for milder)
- 4-6 stalks corriander
- 1 bunch parsley, (a handful)
- 1 bunch basil, (a handful)
- a few leaves Oregano,fresh
- 1 bunch chives, fresh, (small handful)
- 20 grams lemon juice, (approx.1/2 lemon)
- 1-3 tsp salt, (to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper, (to taste)
- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 Ripe Avocados
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1: Add all ingredients except cream cheese and avocado. 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down sides. Use spatula to ensure ingredients are not trapped around blades.
Step 2: Add cream cheese. 10-15 sec / speed 3 until blended. Scrape down sides.
Step 3: Add avocados. 1.5 minutes / spoon speed until chunks are smooth. Scrape down sides; extend mixing time if required.
Guacamole (Pesto Variation)
Accessories you need
Serve with corn chips, carrot sticks or spread on toast - yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE