- 125 g Roast Hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil, or other light flavoured oil.
- 2 tablespoons Rice syrup or Maple Syrup
Roast Hazelnuts at 180d for 10 minutes.
While cooling, rub hazelnuts together in a tea towel to remove the skins. Don't obsess over removing every little bit of skin it won't affect the taste and we could all do with a little bit of roughage in our diet right?!
Make a 'butter' from the roast Hazelnuts - 1 minute at speed 9
Scrape down bowl and repeat until smooth.
Add all other ingredients - speed 7 for 1 minute.
Dont overmix! We want this baby to live happily together, not seperate.
Try your hardest not to eat this entire jar after making it. I won't judge if you can't manage it!
NOTES: This makes a 'dark' version of nutella - if you, or anyone in your household prefer a milk chocolate flavour just add coconut cream or milk until it is at your preference. The nutella will then need to be stored in the fridge and will have a shorter shelf life.
If you use Coconut oil instead of macadamia oil and store in the fridge it will harden up, causing it to be a bit harder to spread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)