- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon Thyme leaves (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon Flat-leaf Parsley (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 package cream cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 --- tub of ricotta cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in TM5/TM31 Bowl:- Capers, Thyme leaves, parsley, chives, garlic & lemon juice. 5sec/spd 7
2. Scrape down sides.
3. Add Cream cheese, ricotta & milk. 5sec/spd 5
Prepare upto 3 hours ahead, covered and refrigerate.
Add more milk for a desired texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo