- 600 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 500 g water, chilled
- 50 g honey
- 1-2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ - 1 tbsp reserved buttermilk
Recipe is created for
Insert butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat 1-3 min/speed 4, or until solids and liquids have separated. Remove butterfly whisk.
Using the simmering basket, strain liquid from solids, reserving buttermilk.
Place water and butter solids into mixing bowl and mix 5-10 sec/speed 4. Liquid and solids should separate again.
Using the simmering basket strain liquids from solids a second time, so that only butter remains (do not reserve liquid).
Insert butterfly whisk. Place butter, honey, cinnamon and salt into mixing bowl. Whip 20-30 sec/speed 4, gradually adding ½-1 tbsp reserved buttermilk through hole in mixing bowl lid. Transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe is also suitable for TM5 and is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix (Easter Edition) cooking class.
Tips: Roll the butter into a sausage shape to make butter rounds or form into a rectangular shape to store in the refrigerator or freezer. You can also cut into rounds and freeze individual portions if preferred. Serve on warm hot cross buns.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian