- 600 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 500 g water, chilled
- 50 g honey
- 1-2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ - 1 tbsp reserved buttermilk
20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Insert butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat 1-3 min/speed 4, or until solids and liquids have separated. Remove butterfly whisk.
Using the simmering basket, strain liquid from solids, reserving buttermilk.
Place water and butter solids into mixing bowl and mix 5-10 sec/speed 4. Liquid and solids should separate again.
Using the simmering basket strain liquids from solids a second time, so that only butter remains (do not reserve liquid).
Insert butterfly whisk. Place butter, honey, cinnamon and salt into mixing bowl. Whip 20-30 sec/speed 4, gradually adding ½-1 tbsp reserved buttermilk through hole in mixing bowl lid. Transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe is also suitable for TM5 and is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix (Easter Edition) cooking class.
Tips: Roll the butter into a sausage shape to make butter rounds or form into a rectangular shape to store in the refrigerator or freezer. You can also cut into rounds and freeze individual portions if preferred. Serve on warm hot cross buns.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Energy balls
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Best Gluten Free Granola
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Whatever Cereal Bars
- Crunchy Orange and Vanilla Granola