- 600 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 500 g water, chilled
- 50 g honey
- 1-2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ - 1 tbsp reserved buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
Insert butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat 1-3 min/speed 4, or until solids and liquids have separated. Remove butterfly whisk.
Using the simmering basket, strain liquid from solids, reserving buttermilk.
Place water and butter solids into mixing bowl and mix 5-10 sec/speed 4. Liquid and solids should separate again.
Using the simmering basket strain liquids from solids a second time, so that only butter remains (do not reserve liquid).
Insert butterfly whisk. Place butter, honey, cinnamon and salt into mixing bowl. Whip 20-30 sec/speed 4, gradually adding ½-1 tbsp reserved buttermilk through hole in mixing bowl lid. Transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe is also suitable for TM5 and is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix (Easter Edition) cooking class.
Tips: Roll the butter into a sausage shape to make butter rounds or form into a rectangular shape to store in the refrigerator or freezer. You can also cut into rounds and freeze individual portions if preferred. Serve on warm hot cross buns.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- Beetroot Spiced Latte
- Detox Lemonade
- Ginger sponge roll with honey cream and jam
- Apricot honey and date bites
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls