- 3 clove garlic
- 15 g fresh ginger
- 1 --- brown onion
- 1 bunch parsley
- 20 g coriander
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 100 g honey
- 150 g soy sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Baking Cooking Freezing Grilling Heating Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Stir frying All-in-one cooking with Varoma Easy Low budget Quick Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Dressing
1. Add garlic, ginger & onion to bowl - chop 5 sec / sp 9
2. Scrape down sides
3. Add parsley & coriander to bowl - chop 5 sec / sp 9
4. Scrape down sides
5. Run blades on reverse speed 3, add honey & soy sauce
6. Add sesame oil & Sesame seeds
7. Slice spring onion and add to mix
Use to marinade chicken, as a salad dressing, sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce