- 2 cans Canned Chickpeas
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place 3 peeled cloves garlic in the thermomix.
2. Blend for 5 seconds at speed 8.
3. Then add all other ingredients and blend for 10 seconds at speed 8.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and blend for another 5-10 seconds at speed 8.
5. Put into a container and sprinkle paprika on the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce