- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 can Canned Chickpeas, drained
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 - 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- salt, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix, 1 minute/speed 6. Scrape down bowl and repeat, 1 minute/speed 6 or until desired consistency is achieved. Add extra water (by the tablespoon) to achieve a super creamy texture.
More delicious Thermomix recipes can be found at: www.bylaradee.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip