- 1 medium onion, red or brown, halved
- 4-5 spring onions, cut into chunks
- 3-4 hot chilli's
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons raw or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place your chicken into a baking tray or bowl.
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl. MC on.
Blend approximatelyl 40 seconds, speed 9.
Scrape down sides and pour over top of the chicken pieces.
Cover dish, and allow chicken to marinate for at least an hour in the fridge. Or even overnight.
Bake chicken pieces in the oven, fry in the pan or bbq.
Serve with fresh garden salad of your choice.
The sauce and picture dont look like much, in fact they look a bit icky, but trust me, this is an awesome marinade and always gets rave reviews at bbq's or dinner time.
Adjust the level of heat by adjusting how many chilli's your family and friends can handle. We like it spicy in our house, so 3-4 is not a lot for us.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread