- 1000 grams Roma tomatoes
- 200 gram sugar
- 76 grams white wine vinegar
- 58 grams lime juice
- 6 long red chillies
- 2 Small red Thai chillie
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoons salt
16h 15minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic and ginger in bowl 5 seconds speed 7.
2. Scrape bowl down add tomatoes and chillies, 5 5 seconds speed 5.
2. Add sugar, vinegar and lime juice, salt, then with the simmering basket cook 60min/Varoma/speed 3.
3. Remove simmering basket add fish sauce and cook a further 5 minutes.
4. Remove simmering basket and replace with MC and purée 1 min/speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually.
5. Transfer to warm sterilised bottles.
Accessories you need
Serve with a cheese board, cold meats or add to sauces for extra spice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Satay Marinade
- Mediterranean Skordalia
- Caramelised French Onion Dip
- Kickin BBQ Sauce
- Lisa Vegan butter
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Capsicum Relish
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Variation Traditional Pan Juice Gravy
- Orange and Poppyseed muffins
- ABC (apple carrot banana) muffins [Variant of ABCD School Muffins]
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Salted caramel balls
- Chai Syrup
- Fudgy Brownies
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Variation Thermomix Mock Cream
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Keto Carrot Cake
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Cooked red cabbge