- 500 grams Kiwi Fruit, Peeled
- 1 apple, Peeled and quartered
- 1 juice of lemon
- 350 grams sugar
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on
speed 9 to purée.
Cook for 35 mins at 100C on speed 1.
Cook for a further 10 mins on Varoma speed 1.
Pour into sterilised warm jars and seal immediately.
Allow to set outside of refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Frozen Espresso Cocktail
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD