- 500 grams Kiwi Fruit, Peeled
- 1 apple, Peeled and quartered
- 1 juice of lemon
- 350 grams sugar
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on
speed 9 to purée.
Cook for 35 mins at 100C on speed 1.
Cook for a further 10 mins on Varoma speed 1.
Pour into sterilised warm jars and seal immediately.
Allow to set outside of refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)