- 60 grams fresh basil
- 60 grams Fresh Rocket (Arugula)
- 60 grams fresh lemon juice
- 100 grams salted macadamias
- 100 grams Parmedan Cheese
- 100 grams Sour Cream or Greek Yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Place garlic and parmesan into TM bowl and chop for 9 seconds on speed 9.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 - 15 seconds on speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved. For a courser dip process for less time.
This pesto is very versatile. It needs to be punchy so put in plenty of lemon juice and salt to taste.
It can be used as a dip, a salad dressing, as a spread on a pizza, as a marinade on grilled chicken....or my latest idea of using it as a variation of the veloute sauce in the Chicken Veloute recipe.
Really the options are endless!!!!
This can be frozen too for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Blueberry Croissant Pudding
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Healthy Choc Topped Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Fresh Lime Curd Ice cream
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Thai beef salad