- 240 gram melted refined coconut oil
- 120 grams sunflower oil
- 60 gram non dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground turmeric
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all ingredients in bowl and blitz speed 10 for 1 minute
2. Scrape down sides and lid and repeat.
3. Transfer into a fridge-safe container of choice, smooth out the top and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.
4. Once set, use as you would regular butter.
The time it takes to set will depend on how deep your container is. You are looking at at least a couple of hours although you can hurry it up by placing it in the freezer for a little while.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted from https://avirtualvegan.com/easy-vegan-butter/
Photo also from the same website.
Makes approximately 1 cup - keep refrigerated.
This butter will last for about 2 weeks in the fridge in a sealed container and it also freezes well. If you don't use a lot of butter you could pour it into silicone ice cube trays to set. Once set squeeze them out and freeze in a freezer bag then just take out a block as needed.
It is normal to see a few tiny little beads of moisture on the top of your butter when you remove it from the fridge. If they bother you just use a piece of paper towel to blot them off.
Do not use this butter for frying or for anything that needs broiling/grilling. It tends to go a bit strange and lumpy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Satay Marinade
- Mediterranean Skordalia
- Caramelised French Onion Dip
- Kickin BBQ Sauce
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Capsicum Relish
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Variation Traditional Pan Juice Gravy
- Velveting marinade for 500g chicken
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Salted caramel balls
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Cooked red cabbge
- White cabbage salad
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Rissoles, darl!
- LISA'S CHOC CHIP BISCUITS
- Creamed Corn
- Puff pastry lemon tarts