- 2 cans Canned Chickpeas, Drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 75 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 80 g hulled tahini
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1000 g Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chickpeas into the bowl.
Add boiling water
Cook 35min/rev/stir spd.
Drain and reserve approx half a cup of the liquid
Clean & dry mixing bowl.
Add cumin & garlic
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add lemon juice, tahini, salt, olive oil
Scrape down sides of bowl & lid
Add chickpeas (still hot)
Add 90g of reserved chickpea liquid
Blend 1min/spd9 using Tmx spatula if required
- drizzle with olive oil & dukka
Pour over olive oil & sprinkle with dukka
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad