- 4 stalks spring onioins, Green part only
- 15 g garlic infused olive oil
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 100 g Capsicum, De-seeded
- 0.5 piece chilli, Green or red to taste
- 20 g parsley
- 20 g Oregano
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato paste
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 heaped tsp paprika
- 5 g white wine vinegar
- 5 g salt
- to taste pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop spring onion into finger sized portions and add to bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7.
Add oil. Sauté 2 minutes/100°C/speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times on TURBO. (To preferred consistency)
Scrape down TM bowl. Cook 10 minutes/VAROMA/speed 2.
Allow to cool then pour into a jar. It will keep for about 1-2 days in the fridge.
This is a recipe I adapted from "Absolute best salsa" on the community to suit my intolerances. I am not a dietitian so please assess your individual tolerances and adjust accordingly
1/2 a red chilli with seeds produced a mild-medium salsa.
Original recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/absolute-best-salsa/106991
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers