- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 100 grams Tomato sauce / ketchup
- 50 grams honey
- 40 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 5 seconds, speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
Add all other ingredients and mix 10 seconds, speed 6
Pour over pork ribs and allow to marinate for an hour
Accessories you need
This sauce makes enough to coat 6 ribs. Feel free to double or triple or even quadruple it.
If increasing the quantities, omit adding the water until the end and just add enough water to create your desired consistency.
This marinade also works well if you plan on baking the ribs in the oven - no need to marinate prior to cooking, just cook the ribs in the sauce. Also beautiful over pork chops.
Can be used over chicken wings/pieces - omit paprika.
Some sesame seeds sprinkled over the meat prior to cooking can make a tasty addition.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake