- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 50 g sherry
- 30 g soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 15 g sesame oil
- 2 tbsp char sui sauce (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Pour the marinade over pork chops, turn to coat, cover for 1-3 hours.
Chops delicious cooked on the bbq.
Marinade works well with pork fillet, marinate whole fillet for 1-3 hours, slice and cook in hot pan or on bbq. Serve with sweet potato mash and steamed greens. (Cook sweet potato in basket with 500g water, 12 minutes, varoma temp, then add varoma dish on top with vegies and cook for a further 8 minutes, varoma temp. Empty water out of bowl, put cooked sweet potato in TM bowl with splash of milk, butter and salt and mash for 10-15 seonds on speed 4).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling