- 700 g water
- 3-4 red tomatoes, cut into halves
- 3 jalapeños
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- salt, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and insert simmering basket with tomatoes and jalapenos. Cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 2.
With the aid of spatula remove simmering basket and drain water. Allow mixing bowl to cool down.
Place cooked tomatoes, chillies, coriander and salt into mixing bowl and pulse Turbo/4-5 times.
Store in jar in refrigerator.
Mexican scrambled eggs: Cook scrambled eggs as usual, before eggs get firm, add salsa and let it cook with the eggs, add a little bit of hot water, salt and pepper
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake