- 700 g water
- 3-4 red tomatoes, cut into halves
- 3 jalapeños
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and insert simmering basket with tomatoes and jalapenos. Cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 2.
With the aid of spatula remove simmering basket and drain water. Allow mixing bowl to cool down.
Place cooked tomatoes, chillies, coriander and salt into mixing bowl and pulse Turbo/4-5 times.
Store in jar in refrigerator.
Mexican scrambled eggs: Cook scrambled eggs as usual, before eggs get firm, add salsa and let it cook with the eggs, add a little bit of hot water, salt and pepper
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats