- 500 g white vinegar
- 300 g sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 375 g apples, cored and quartered
- 300 g onions, quartered
- 200 g tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup of mint leaves
- 200 g sultanas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt for 8 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1 or until boiling (must reach 100 degrees). Add extra time if needed.
Set liquid aside in a large bowl to cool.
Place apples, onions, tomatoes, mint and sultanas into mixing bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 7, using the spatula to help move the ingredients so they chop evenly. Scrape sides and chop for another one to two seconds if needed.
Add chopped mixture to cooled liquid and stir well. Bottle into dry sterlised jars.
Leave for about 2 weeks for flavours to develop before using. Delicious with roast lamb. It will keep well in the pantry for months unopened. Store in fridge once opened. Makes 2 kg.
Suitable for TM5 and TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Pumpkin and Capsicum soup
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- Chicken in Port Sauce with hasselback potatoes and steamed vegies
- German Apple Cake
- Clone of Strawberry Tart with Basil Sugar - Vegan
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)
- Bavarian Cream
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caramelised onion jam