- 3 tomatoes
- 0.5 onions
- 2 tablespoons Butter or dairy free spread
- salt to taste
- 0.5 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons cheese, grated
- 1 egg
(If breadcrumbs not pre-prepared, then first chop bread for 10 seconds speed 6 and set aside)
Place tomatoes and onions into bowl and chop 2-3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add butter, salt and herbs. Sautee for 5 - 10 mins/100 degrees/speed 1 - 2, until thickened. Cooking without the MC may help it reduce and covering with the basket.
Puree 20 seconds/speed 7 And scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add egg and cheese and breadcrumbs and stir for 1 min/speed 2 or until chesse is fully melted. Cool in a container on the bench.
Store in refrigerator and use as dip or sandwich spread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies