- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cm ginger, stem
- 1/2 teaspoons chilli, dried, omit if you don't like heat. Can also choose to use fresh chilli
- 65 grams soy sauce
- 65 grams water
- 135 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add ginger, garlic and chilli to the bowl "Closed lid" for 10 sec/speed 10
- Add oil to the bowl for 2 mins/temp 100/speed 1
- Then add soy sauce, water, sugar and cornflour to bowl for 5 mins/temp 80/speed 2
- Use the sauce as needed.
Making the sauce
Accessories you need
Note that the sauce will thicken when adding to the wok.
Any extra sauce can be frozen. It will remain in liquid form.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie