- 500 grams red capsicum, Approx 2
- 50 grams walnuts
- 50 grams macadamias
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 grams Macadamia oil or EVOO
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 25 grams pomegranate molasses
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 220C
Bake Capsicums turning occasionally for 20 minutes or until they start to blister and blacken. Remove from oven and put into plastic bag to soften. Peel the skin off, remove the stems, membrane and seeds and set aside.
Dry roast walnuts, macadamias and cumin seeds for 3-5 minutes varoma speed 1 until fragrant.
Add the rest of the ingredients to Thermomix and puree 10 seconds speed 10. Scrape down the side of the bowl and repeat.
The Muhammara will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days
Adapted from recipe by Pete Evans from his Healthy Every Day Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup