- 625 g tomatoes, Ripe
- 95 g onion
- 1 green apple
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1/3 --- 1/3 cup of easy sauce
- 1/2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place first 5 ingredients in thermo bowl - 4sec on speed 5
- Add rest of ingredients - 50 min - 100 deg - reverse - speed 2
Place glass jars in slow oven to sterilise
Fill and seal jars while mixture is still hot
Will keep over 6 months in cool place or until opened.
Once you break the seal put in fridge to keep
Accessories you need
Put basket on top to avoid spitting of mixture
Makes about 700ml of sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines