- 625 g tomatoes, Ripe
- 95 g onion
- 1 green apple
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1/3 --- 1/3 cup of easy sauce
- 1/2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place first 5 ingredients in thermo bowl - 4sec on speed 5
- Add rest of ingredients - 50 min - 100 deg - reverse - speed 2
Place glass jars in slow oven to sterilise
Fill and seal jars while mixture is still hot
Will keep over 6 months in cool place or until opened.
Once you break the seal put in fridge to keep
Accessories you need
Put basket on top to avoid spitting of mixture
Makes about 700ml of sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins