- 2 --- spring onions
- 1 --- red chilli, amount to taste or deseed for milder
- 130 grams mushrooms, fresh, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic fresh
- 30 grams sun dried tomatos, drained
- 250 grams Phillidephia cream cheese
- 50 grams Butter
- 3 sprigs parsley, fresh
- 30 grams sour cream
Add garlic, chilli, spring onions, sun dried tomato's, parsley, pepper and salt into TM bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 6 seconds.
add butter and cook for 5 mins on 100 on speed 2
add phillidelpha cream cheese and sour cream, mix on speed 5 for 15 sec.
Serve warm or let cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice