- 8 small red chillies, seeds in
- 1 Small red pepper, Roughly chopped
- 2-3 Garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tablespoons oregano, dried
- 100g olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 70 g white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-2 tablespoons Homemade tomato ketchup, or tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic and red pepper into TM bowl and Chop 5 Sec. Speed 7.
Add Oil, juice from 1/2 lemon and white wine vinegar to TM bowl and cook 10 Min. 90 degrees. Speed
Add chillies, oregano, salt and homemade ketchup and Mix 10 sec. Speed 2. Allow to cool for 10 mins.
Mix 1 Min. Speed 10
Store in airtight jar/container and consume within 1 month.
This sauce tastes very similar to nandos hot peri peri sauce so if you wish to make a mild version just use less chillies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake