- 300 grams onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams Mince Meat (or Rump steak -, if you want a chunky sauce buy beef, dice, freeze in single layer in freezer approx 2 hrs, then in Thermomix Turbo to desired size)
- 1 Tin of Tomato Soup
- 2 tsp Vege stock paste
- 100 grams water
- 1 Tin of Lentils, drained
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Onion, carrot, garlic and oil and chop 5 Sec speed 7.
Scrape down side
Saute 4 Min 100deg reverse speed 1
Cook 5 mins 120 degrees reverse speed 1 (using spatula to break up during cooking if needed)
Add soup, veg stock & water.
Cook 15 mins 100deg reverse speed 1 (replacing MC with simmering basket)
Optional: add lentils and cook further 5 mins 100deg reverse speed 1.
Serve over hot spaghetti.
Accessories you need
If using chunky beef use the butterfly whisk so the meat maintains the larger size
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce