- 45 g Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g raw cacao powder
- 55 g coconut oil
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 90 g honey, can add more for a sweeter spread
- 160 g Milk
- salt, generous pinch
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Place pepita and sunflower seeds on a tray and toast for approx 15 minutes. Check and shake tray every 5 minutes so they do not burn.
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
1. Place cooled seeds and pinch of salt in jug 30 sec/speed 8. Scrape down.
2. Add cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract and honey in jug 20 sec/speed 8. Scrape down.
3. Add milk 10 sec/speed 8. Scrape and repeat.
4. Pour into a jar and keep in the fridge.
Great for the school lunch box or it can be used as icings on cakes or baking etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Three Olive dip
- Tomato Relish
- White bean dip
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake