- 45 g Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g raw cacao powder
- 55 g coconut oil
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 90 g honey, can add more for a sweeter spread
- 160 g Milk
- salt, generous pinch
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Place pepita and sunflower seeds on a tray and toast for approx 15 minutes. Check and shake tray every 5 minutes so they do not burn.
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
1. Place cooled seeds and pinch of salt in jug 30 sec/speed 8. Scrape down.
2. Add cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract and honey in jug 20 sec/speed 8. Scrape down.
3. Add milk 10 sec/speed 8. Scrape and repeat.
4. Pour into a jar and keep in the fridge.
Great for the school lunch box or it can be used as icings on cakes or baking etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cinnamon slice
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Chocolate Spiders