- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
- 60 grams white vinegar
- mustard powder, to taste
- old english mustard, to taste
- pinch salt
My Nan used to make this without the TM.
This recipe is to taste, adding in the mustard powder and Masterfoods old english mustard is to taste...
If you like it less intense use smaller amounts or a less "hotter" milder mustard
I like it hot, so a decent spoon of mustard powder and a spoon of hot english, this gives it a kick and bite!
Remember it will delvelop over time.
Pour in the condensed milk
Blend on speed 3 adding in vinegar
Add mustards to taste first the powder, ensure it is mixed well. Speed 2-3
Give it a taste, remembering the taste will develop as the mustards infuse into the condensed milk.
Speed 2-3 add the old english, pinch of salt.
Pour into a sealed jar, and store in fridge,
taste again tomorrow for taste, if you need to add more mustard mix in the jar just using a knife until mustard is disolved.
Accessories you need
Great for salads, ham hot or cold meats, and is an alternative to bought mayo.. that will keep for ever just about. But you will find that it will be used quickly!
Has a lovely rich flavour...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Smoked hock-bone soup