- 100 g sugar
- 75 g passionfruit pulp, fresh, app. 4-5 large, 8-10 small
- 60 g unsalted butter, chopped
- pinch salt
- 25 g freshly squeezed lemon juice, app 1/2 medium lemon
- 3 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz sugar 3secs/sp9 MC in.
Add the remaining ingredients 12-15 mins/80°C/sp2, MC out.
Mixture should coat the back of a spoon.
Pour into a clean, sterilized jar and store in the fridge.
Oh my goodness..
This is so delicious, you may want to double it if you have many more passionfruit.
Add a few more minutes onto the cooking time if you do..bit check the cocnsistency as indicated above.
Simply use it on toast, crackers or in a gorgeous sponge in layers with cream..
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Cake flour
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Italian Pear Cake ( Torta Di pere)
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Devilled ham spread