- 1 large onion
- --- Frylight Spray
- 40 g Butter, in 3 or 4 lumps
- 40 g plain flour
- 400 g Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. cut onion into quaters and place in chop for 2 seconds on turbo, scrape down sides.
2. spray 10 shots of frylight & cook at 100c/ 3mins/speed
3. add rest of ingredients, cook 6 minutes / 90c/speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes