- 300 g cream
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 juice of 1/2 and orange
- 6 --- green cardamom pods
- 60 g pistachios
8Recipe is created for
1. Use a small grater to get about 1 teaspoon of zest off orange. Add to cream. Juice half the orange and add to cream.
2. Dry roast cardamom pods for 2minutes Veroma speed 2. Mill for 1 minute speed 10. Place into cream and orange mixture.
3. Put pistachios in TM bowl, lid closed and push the turbo button 2-3 times to chop nuts. Place in seperate bowl.
4. Transfer the cream mixture to TM bowl, insert butterfly and put on speed 4 for 2-4 minutes. You will hear the mixutre change when the cream has seperated.
5. Drain out the left over buttermilk and squeeze butter. Return to TM Bowl. Add 200g of ice cold water to TM bowl and put on Speed 4 for 10seconds. Drain and squeeze butter again. Stir through pistachios and place in fridge until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves