- 500 grams Lamb liver, Grass fed organic bet
- 50 gram ghee or oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig Sage
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Wash liver, cut away any membrane
Place garlic, onion inTM bowl, chop 5sec speed 5. Add ghee cook 5mins, speed 2 100degrees
Add roughly chopped liver and herbs, chop 1 min, speed 7
Cook 4mins, 80 degrees, speed 3
Press pet into serving dish, allow to cool. Can melt ghee & pour over top to preserve longer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread