- 500 grams Lamb liver, Grass fed organic bet
- 50 gram ghee or oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig Sage
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Wash liver, cut away any membrane
Place garlic, onion inTM bowl, chop 5sec speed 5. Add ghee cook 5mins, speed 2 100degrees
Add roughly chopped liver and herbs, chop 1 min, speed 7
Cook 4mins, 80 degrees, speed 3
Press pet into serving dish, allow to cool. Can melt ghee & pour over top to preserve longer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing