- 2 clove garlic
- 80 g fresh parsley
- 130 g raw cashews or macadamias
- 100 g Evoo
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon or french mustard
- 60 gram pecorino or parmesan cheese
- 30 gram Lime or Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp himalyan pink salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Roughly chop cheese.
2. Add to TM bowl and using turbo, pulse until roughly chopped.
3. Add remianing ingredients to the bowl, season with S&P, lock the lid, turbo 5-10secs (about 4 pulses). Keep an eye on it as it happens quick!
Can be stirred through pasta or used as a dip
Accessories you need
I made up two large batches as I had surplus parsley in the garden that I didn't want to see go to waste and put them in sterilsed jars in the fridge.
I added a thin layer of olive oil to the tops of the jars before sealing. When using make sure that you keep the remaining contents covered with the oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Non-Fried Fried Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning