- 30 grams olive oil
- 1500 grams tomatoes, Tops and markings cut out
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 2 level teaspoons sea salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add 1000g of tomatoes into TM bowl.
2. Chop 7 seconds/speed 7.
3. Add another 500g of tomatoes.
4. Chop 7 seconds/speed 7.
5. Add oil, basil and salt.
6. 20 minutes/100°C/speed 1.
7. 1 minute/speed 10 *turning slowly from speed 1 to speed 10.
8. Pour into sterilised jars to preserve.
Accessories you need
*This is a variant of Dani Valent's passata sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passionfruit Curd