- zest of half lemon or lime
- 70 gram parmesan, cubed
- --- small handful of mint leaves, fresh
- 100 gram feta cheese, cubed
- 250 gram Frozen baby peas
- 30 gram lemon or lime juice, fresh
- 30 gram olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place zest and parmesan in bowl. Process for 8 secs on Sp8.
Add frozen baby peas and grind for 8 secs on Sp6.
Add rest of ingredients and grind for approx 30 secs on Sp8, or till texture is to your liking.
Flavour will become stronger as dip comes to room temperature.
You can use larger peas, just grind a bit longer and may need to sweeten slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza Sticks
- Fennel Pesto
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto