- 200 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 20 g peanut oil or vegetable oil, (optional)
- 5 g sugar or alternative sweetener, (optional)
- pinch salt, (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. If using raw, unroasted peanuts, preheat a moderate oven 180 deg C, spread nuts on baking tray and cook 6-8 minutes, shaking or stirring every few minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
2. For crunchy peanut paste, weigh 50g peanuts into TM bowl and chop 5-10 seconds, speed 5, until chopped to size; set aside.
3. Place whole peanuts into TM bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 7, scraping down as needed, until mixture forms a ball.
4. Continue processing as above until desired consistency is achieved; the longer the processing, the smoother the paste.
5. Add oil only if necessary, sugar and salt to taste (if desired) and chopped nuts for crunchy peanut paste and mix on reverse 10-20 seconds speed 4, before scraping into an airtight container and storing in the refrigerator.
Raw or brown sugar, molasses or honey may be used to sweeten to tast if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes