- 200 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 20 g peanut oil or vegetable oil, (optional)
- 5 g sugar or alternative sweetener, (optional)
- pinch salt, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. If using raw, unroasted peanuts, preheat a moderate oven 180 deg C, spread nuts on baking tray and cook 6-8 minutes, shaking or stirring every few minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
2. For crunchy peanut paste, weigh 50g peanuts into TM bowl and chop 5-10 seconds, speed 5, until chopped to size; set aside.
3. Place whole peanuts into TM bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 7, scraping down as needed, until mixture forms a ball.
4. Continue processing as above until desired consistency is achieved; the longer the processing, the smoother the paste.
5. Add oil only if necessary, sugar and salt to taste (if desired) and chopped nuts for crunchy peanut paste and mix on reverse 10-20 seconds speed 4, before scraping into an airtight container and storing in the refrigerator.
Raw or brown sugar, molasses or honey may be used to sweeten to tast if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies
- Vegan Cashew Cheese