- 200 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 20 g peanut oil or vegetable oil, (optional)
- 5 g sugar or alternative sweetener, (optional)
- pinch salt, (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. If using raw, unroasted peanuts, preheat a moderate oven 180 deg C, spread nuts on baking tray and cook 6-8 minutes, shaking or stirring every few minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
2. For crunchy peanut paste, weigh 50g peanuts into TM bowl and chop 5-10 seconds, speed 5, until chopped to size; set aside.
3. Place whole peanuts into TM bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 7, scraping down as needed, until mixture forms a ball.
4. Continue processing as above until desired consistency is achieved; the longer the processing, the smoother the paste.
5. Add oil only if necessary, sugar and salt to taste (if desired) and chopped nuts for crunchy peanut paste and mix on reverse 10-20 seconds speed 4, before scraping into an airtight container and storing in the refrigerator.
Accessories you need
Raw or brown sugar, molasses or honey may be used to sweeten to tast if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)