- 5cm ginger root(peeled)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 chilli, more if liked
- Zest 1 lemon
- Zest 1 orange
- 70 ML olive oil
- 5 large pears, cored, and quartered no need to peel
- 230 grams Dried Fruit, I used craisins and raisins
- 1 heaped teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 star anise (whole)
- 160 gr Cider Vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put ginger, garlic, chilli and zests into bowl.
Chop 3 sec sp 7. Scrape down sides, add olive oil and saute 5 min Varoma speed 2. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 30 min 100 deg "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2.
Fill into sterilized jars.
Keeps at least one month in the fridge.
Great on cheese platter and with cold meats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison