- 1/2 leek, (The green half)
- 50 g Butter
- 1 850 g tin of pears drained.
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp Citric acid
8Recipe is created for
Chop Leek speed 7 for 3-5seconds.
Add butter, Saute 2 minutes 100C speed soft. (MC OFF).
Add all other ingriedients. Mix speed 4-5 10-20 seconds.
Simmer 15 minutes 70C speed soft. (MC in)
Puree by slowly turning up to speed 9 for 30-40 seconds.
Place in jars and keep in fridge.
Use as a substitute for tomato sauce, on pasta, nuggets, in lasagne etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS