- 1/2 leek, (The green half)
- 50 g Butter
- 1 850 g tin of pears drained.
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp Citric acid
8Recipe is created for
Chop Leek speed 7 for 3-5seconds.
Add butter, Saute 2 minutes 100C speed soft. (MC OFF).
Add all other ingriedients. Mix speed 4-5 10-20 seconds.
Simmer 15 minutes 70C speed soft. (MC in)
Puree by slowly turning up to speed 9 for 30-40 seconds.
Place in jars and keep in fridge.
Use as a substitute for tomato sauce, on pasta, nuggets, in lasagne etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice