- 2 tbsp multi-coloured peppercorns
- 1 eschalot, halved
- 100 g white wine
- 180 g each chicken and beef stock or equivalent water and 1 tspTM stock concentrate
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 30 g cornflour
- 110 g cream
- Salt to taste
- A few whole peppercorns for garnish (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place peppercorns into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add eschalot and chop a further 2 seconds on speed 7.
Add wine, stocks and fish sauce, then cook for 6 minutes at 100°C on speed 4.
Add cornflour and cream and cook a further 3 minutes with MC off at 60°C on
speed 3 until sauce is thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
Serve with pan fried or roasted meats
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna