- 2 tbsp multi-coloured peppercorns
- 1 eschalot, halved
- 100 g white wine
- 180 g each chicken and beef stock or equivalent water and 1 tspTM stock concentrate
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 30 g cornflour
- 110 g cream
- Salt to taste
- A few whole peppercorns for garnish (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place peppercorns into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add eschalot and chop a further 2 seconds on speed 7.
Add wine, stocks and fish sauce, then cook for 6 minutes at 100°C on speed 4.
Add cornflour and cream and cook a further 3 minutes with MC off at 60°C on
speed 3 until sauce is thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
Serve with pan fried or roasted meats
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Basque Cheesecake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Channa dhal
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake