- 1 flesh, medium avacodo
- 25 grams (1 cup) Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 grams pinenuts, reserve some for garnish
- 45 grams Cashews
- 100 grams sundried tomatoes
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 65 grams coconut water or tap water
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himilayan or sea salt
If garlic has skin on, pop in the , and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5 on . Remove skin and scrape sides of bowl.
Add rest of ingredients and chop for 10 seconds on Speed 6
Accessories you need
Delicious served with raw zucchini pasta, in a toasted sandwich with chicken or ham, with crackers, with salad, stirred through pasta...or just on a spoon!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.