- 180 gram cream cheese (cold, chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise - made from Every Day Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon Parsely leaves
- 1-2 tablespoon Pickled ginger to taste, See further recipe for TM Pickled Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Aminos or Tamari Soy
- 2 tablespoon Roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoon full cream milk
- 2 tablespoon chives
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop the roasted almond nuts 3 sec, sp 7.
2. Set aside the nuts in a separate bowl and chop chives, pickled ginger, parsley and oregano leaves 3 sec, sp 7.
3. Add to bowl - full cream milk, mayonnaise, soy or coconut aminos, cream cheese and almonds and combine by selecting 20 sec, sp 5.
4. Scrape down sides and bowl and serve.
Preparing the dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce