- 40 grams fresh mint leaves
- 100 grams Roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons flaxseed oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into bowl, put on closed lid position and turbo 2-3 times until you have the desired consistency.
This is a really nutritious and tasty variant on the normal pesto. It can be used as a dip, spread or stirred though pasta. Keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption