- 40 grams fresh mint leaves
- 100 grams Roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons flaxseed oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into bowl, put on closed lid position and turbo 2-3 times until you have the desired consistency.
This is a really nutritious and tasty variant on the normal pesto. It can be used as a dip, spread or stirred though pasta. Keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup