- 1.5 kg tomatoes(the ripest), halved
- 15gr salt
- 2 sprigs basil
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 bay leaf
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to the TM5 bowl.
If using TM31, use 1 kg tomatoes
Cook 40 mins/ Varoma / sp 1
with Mc off and simmering basket placed on top of mixing bowl lid
Store in sterilised jars for 4 weeks.
Accessories you need
If after 40 minutes your mixture is too runny, cook for another 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free
- French Blueberry Tart
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)