- 2 heaped teaspoons Dried Onion Flakes/Granules
- 2 cloves garlic
- 850 grams tomatoes, Washed and Remove steams and quarter
- 50 grams Tomato Paste., Homemade if you want
- 6 leaves fresh basil
- 1 leaves spinach, Large handful washed
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 bunch chives,fresh, Small handful washed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper.
- 1 carrot, Washed and cut into small slices
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingre into bowl.
Blend 1 minute slowly turning speed to 8.
25 mins Varoma speed 1.
scape down and blend again 30 seconds slowly to speed 8.
cook again for 10 mins Varoma Speed 1.
allow to cool and then place into Ice Cube trays or in snack zippy bags each weighing 50 gms.
I do this ...Lie bags on a plate to freeze. Then place all small bags into a bigger zippy bag in the freezer. Enjoy your pizza.
important ..Place steaming basket on top of your lid during the cooking stage to reduce splatter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread