- 6 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 2 brown onions, Peeled and halved
- 30 grams Butter
- 800 grams tomatos, (2 tins)
- 50 grams tomato sauce
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons rock salt
- 2 teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or sweetener of choice, (optional)
- pepper to taste, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic and onion to the bowl. MC on. Blitz speed 5 / 5 seconds
- Scrape down bowl and add butter. Cook speed 1 / 110ºc / 5 minutes. No MC.
- Add all remaning ingredients into the bowl and cook speed 2 / 110ºc / speed 2 for 20 minutes. Place the simmering basket on top to prevent splatter
- Blend for 30 seconds on speed 6
- Allow to cool to room temperature before either using, refridgerating or freezing.
• Can substitute olive oil for butter if you'd like a dairy free option.
• Can also be used as a delicious pasta sauce. Can add in other vegetables too to hide veggies for kids.
• Can totally be changed to suit your preferred amount of salt etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake