- 260 g onion, peeled & halved
- 950 g tomatoes, cut in half
- 65 g honey
- 35 g raw sugar
- 80 g soy sauce
- 1 t all spice
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeño pepper cut in 2 (remove seeds for milder)
- 2 large clove garlic
- 60 g celery in pieces
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into bowl. Chop starting at slow speed then up to 5 until all
chopped fine. 20 – 30 sec
60 min temp 100 C speed 2.
and adjust seasoning. Put into sterile jars and seal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay