- 260 g onion, peeled & halved
- 950 g tomatoes, cut in half
- 65 g honey
- 35 g raw sugar
- 80 g soy sauce
- 1 t all spice
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeño pepper cut in 2 (remove seeds for milder)
- 2 large clove garlic
- 60 g celery in pieces
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into bowl. Chop starting at slow speed then up to 5 until all
chopped fine. 20 – 30 sec
60 min temp 100 C speed 2.
and adjust seasoning. Put into sterile jars and seal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce