- 375 gram plums, washed, stones removed
- 125 gram raspberries (fresh), washed
- 1 green apple, cut into quarters
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 250 gram sugar
Add apple to bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 9. Scrape down bowl
Add plums and chop 5 sec/speed 9
Add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice and cook 60 min/100 degrees/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on lid
If not thick enough cook further 5-10 min/veroma/speed 1
poor into jar
Store in refrigerator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!