- 375 gram plums, washed, stones removed
- 125 gram raspberries (fresh), washed
- 1 green apple, cut into quarters
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 250 gram sugar
Add apple to bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 9. Scrape down bowl
Add plums and chop 5 sec/speed 9
Add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice and cook 60 min/100 degrees/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on lid
If not thick enough cook further 5-10 min/veroma/speed 1
poor into jar
Store in refrigerator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff